Sunday, June 12, 2011

Already Procrastinating

Just a fair warning...I like to ramble on and on and on and on about things sometimes and so if this gets boring...I am truly sorry. I am still trying to get the hang of this.ha

So, the whole reason I started this blog was to give me something to do over the summer. For me to blog whatever, whenever, but I have been too busy earlier this week.
The night that I made this blog I hung out with one of my best friends, Ali, authour of http://tryingtofindfaithpurplerainand.blogspot.com/. I picked her up, bought junk food, and rented "A-Team", because the first time that I went to see it I fell asleep through half of it because I was tired from lack of sleep the week before. It was pretty much a blast. The next day we woke up relatively early, about 930 or 10, and we went to Goodwill. I just want to say, Goodwill is a blast if you go with the right people.
I did nothing the next night. I just stayed at home and relaxed.
The next day, after church, I had over my other best friends, Anna and Katie the author of http://beautylikeakaleidoscope.blogspot.com/. They are both truly lovely. After church, we went out to eat with my daddy, little sister, and my older brother (my little brother went to a friends house and my mom had to go to work) and one of our dear friends and his dad. Then after that we too went to Goodwill. Like I said before, Goodwill is a blast when you go with the right people. We decided to go to Minnetrista after we got home because well we are teenage girls and we love to take pictures and love to have fun (it's a good thing that taking pictures and having fun can go hand in hand). We took pictures, walked around, picked up a homeless balloon but then let it go after we knew that there was a whole in it, crawled under a fence. (Better written from Katie along with beautiful photography, http://beautylikeakaleidoscope.blogspot.com/2011/06/smiling-so-hard-it-hurts.html) After our loaded day out, we ended up going home eating dinner then going to my room to read, yes you read right...we read (and I finished Matched which is a great book, regardless of how much I am not that big of a fan with the characters).
The following morning we get up, get ready, I made us some cappuccinos, and waited for a really extremely handsome, sweet boy (who happens to be Katie and Anna's brother). He joined us on our way to Indy to shop around in the mall while my mother had her surgery. Even though I ended up having my stomach hurt for the last half of the time, I had a blast. Being with them always makes me feel better.
The only other thing this week that I feel like is worth writing for was my birthday party (which let me tell you, my last birthday party was like 5 or 6 years ago) and it was a blast. My best of friends came, we ate played volleyball (not well might I add), played a bit of soccer, and last of all played sardines. The last round, I was hiding with Joseph, my best friends brother and Trent one of our friends, and we had a killer hiding spot. No one found us...well until I shouted "You guys suck" and then Joseph covered my mouth...then we all started laughing. It still took them a while though.ha My friends are great.
I could write more about what happened throughout my week but 1) You probably don't care and 2) for this being my second post...It is probably too much.ha

If you made it this far...thank you so much for putting up with my rambling! You are truly wonderful!
Have a lovely week,
-Shaina :))

No comments:

Post a Comment