Friday, June 3, 2011

Trial Run. Intro.

Sooo, I'm not gonna lie, this is a bit scary. I have never really written before for other people to see. Maybe if I am lucky, maybe no one will notice and I can just write. (I am chuckling a bit right now.)
This blog is inspired by my two of my BEST friends to start blogging. They are absolutely wonderful and their writings are so superb. So compared to them I am a five year old trying to learn how to swim and they are the professional swimmers.
I am actually a lot nervous because, well, as I stated before, I have never really written anything for people to see, other then my family members and maybe some friends? I feel like a lot of my writing is just a huge long thought, and then maybe some commas and periods thrown at it to make it looks some what uniform. I feel like a lot of my work may be some what pointless, but I have come to accept that it's okay. I mean a lot of what I say is pointless but I say it anyways, so I thought why not (and the chuckling continues).
Other than my friends inspiration, the reason for the start of this blog is to give me something over the summer because I would like to have something other than Facebook and TV to be my only things to turn to over the summer when I have nothing to do. I also thought that it might help me improve my writing. Hopefully it does. I mean, it can only go uphill from here, right? Another reason is that I have relatively good, thoughts, things that could make someone question and ponder for a bit, sometimes (shocker right?) and I tend to forget them (another shocker? I think not.) and I thought that this could help me remember them. Like, if I think of something to write about, I can post about it and then even if I do forget it at the moment, I can pull it up later.

Sooo, that is enough for one sitting, at least for now anyways. Wish me Luck.

6 comments:

  1. hello Shaina dear :)

    so happy you've started this! Shall I include a link in my next post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie Love :)

    Thank you. So it doesn't sound too stupid? And thank you so very much! If I only have one follower, I am glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am so glad that I get to follow your blog. I hope that you can achieve what you need. . .

    ReplyDelete