Sunday, June 26, 2011

100 Truths

So I don't normally do these things but I thought that I would just to change it up a bit. I hope that you learn a little about me through this...and if not, that might be a little concerning.. :)
So I hope that this wasn't too boring, and I hope that I am not too boring...ha


LAST:  

1. Last beverage:  Water
2. Last phone call: Ali
3. Last text message: Jenny
4. Last song you heard: Some Devil Wears Prada song
5. Last time you cried: Just the other day

 HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Nope
7. Been cheated on? Nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes 
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope

 LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Green
13. Red
14. Blue or yellow

 THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend: yes
16. Fallen out of love: nope
17. Laughed until you cried: If this counts watery eyes then yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: I sure did, and who I can trust.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I am not really sure
21. Kissed anyone?: Yes.
22. How many friends would you call best friends?: 3, they are pretty much sisters :) Katie, Anna, and Ali :)) <3
23. How many kids do you want: At the most 4
24. Do you have any pets: Not unless you count a little sister as a pet :)
25. Do you want to change your name:  No, I think I'll keep it
26. What did you do for your last birthday:  Threw a party
27. What time did you wake up?: 7:30 :(
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: falling asleep watching soccer
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for?: Katie to come back from Europe!! :)) Or Kazakhstan!
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: Wednesday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: That I would be a little more assertive with some things...
32. Have you ever fired a gun?: Yep
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes I have
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: well...
35. Most visited website? facebook
36. What’s your real name: Shaina Joy Shroll
37. Nicknames: Shainabear, Shainapot, I don't really know of anyothers
38. Relationship Status:  talking to one pretty amazing guy. he is pretty wonderful. 
39. Zodiac sign: Gemini 
40. Male or female?: female
41. Primary School?: Burris
42. Secondary School?:  Burris
43. High school/college?:  Burris...college possible BSU
44. Hair color: Brown/red/blonde ( a bit of everything
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 5'1 1/4" (I grew a little!:) )
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Crush? Yes..actually, it is much more than that.
48: What do you like about yourself?:  Personable?
49. Piercings: Yes
50: Tattoos: Nope
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery: Stitches
53. First piercing: Ears when I was four?
54. First best friend: Mackenzie, although sadly we aren't anymore
55. First sport you joined: Soccer!
56. First vacation: Kentucky to see family!
56. First love: Well there is this boy...but I am not entirely sure if it is love, I am figuring it out. We'll see...
58. First pair of trainers: trainers?

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating:  Nachos
60. Drinking: Water
61. I'm about to: Post this
62. Listening to: My uncle on the phone talking to my daddy
63. Waiting for: Peace from God

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?: Yes
65. Get married? Stupid Question... Which means Y.E.S!
66. Career: Physical Therapist 

PREFERENCES IN YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER

67. Lips or eyes: Yes
68. Hugs or kisses: I love his hugs (hugs in general) but I wouldn't mind a kiss
69. Shorter or taller: He is taller, not that hard to be..ha
70. Older or Younger: He is younger by 6 months
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Yes, Spontaneously romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both? (I feel weird answering this question...ha) 
73. Sensitive or loud: I like a little bit of both
74. Hook-up or relationship:  Relationship, for sure

HAVE YOU EVER:

75. Been to Alaska: No I have not.
76. Kissed a stranger: No I have not.
77. Drank hard liquor: I have never drunken hard liquor.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, unfortunately
79. Sex on first date: Of course not!
80. Broken someone's heart: I don't think so.
81. Punched someone: Yes, but just playfully
82. Been arrested: Well, technically NO..ha I just have a picture of being in handcuffs. 
83. Turned someone down: I don't think so
84. Cried when someone died: Yes I have.
85. Fallen for a friend: Why yes. Yes, I have.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: sometimes
87. God: YES I most certainly DO!
88. Love at first sight: I guess it depends
89. Heaven: You bet I do!
90. Santa Claus: Well... In a word, no.
91. Kiss on the first date: Nope.
92. Angels: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: NEVER
95. Did you sing today?: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: I am glad to say I haven't
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: The last time I was with him. 
98. The moment you would choose to relive?: Any moment with him, or at the bunk house with his wonderful and amazing sisters! :)
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes and no. Yes because I am only 18 and I am not exactly sure what love means, no because I know it is a beautiful thing. 
100. Are you afraid of taking a risk? For the most part no, if it deals with relationships then yes, a little.

So I hope that this wasn't too boring, and I hope that I am not too boring...ha


No comments:

Post a Comment